The LOMVC is one of the largest and most forward-thinking male voice choirs in the country. Being a Patron, you would become a very important associate of the choir.
The choir is a voluntary charity and is looking to widen its horizons. It wants to give even greater support, through its fundraising, to deserving charities.
The choir is building a glowing reputation, both in this country and abroad, with its interesting repertoire and special sound.
For your patronage, in addition to the grateful thanks of the choir for your support:
- You will receive a Patron’s pin.
- There will be concessionary tickets available for each `home` concert.
- There will be a Patrons’ concert every year which will be free to Patrons, preceded by a reception for Patrons.
- You will have the opportunity of deciding part of that programme from a list supplied by the Musical Director.
- You will be on the Mailing List.
- You will receive regular updates from the choir.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in choir events and tours both in the UK and abroad.
What contribution do I need to make to be a Patron?
You will be asked to make a voluntary donation of £30 (or more if you wish) per annum.
The ideal method of payment is by Standing Order, either quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
If you are a UK tax-payer we would like you to complete a Gift Aid form which allows us to claim additional funding. The £30 you contribute becomes £37.50 for us.
Should there be dual Patronage within a household, we would suggest a total donation of £50.